FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN Meeting on JULY !!!

2 posters

Go down

CLAN Meeting on JULY !!! Empty CLAN Meeting on JULY !!!

Post  Genovese Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:02 am

Well 6 mounths as passed since we created the FEUD and some of us bound friendships and not just that. What i want to propose you guys is this: Clan meeting on the Black Sea Romania in Vama Veche for 7-10 days and have some fun after hard battles, lets forget the smell of gasoline and the sounds of our cannons and have some fun & relaxing time. The exact time will be around 27 July or 5 August and we gona stay for 7-10 days. The road to Romania = 100 - 200 euros maximum ( home - Romania - back home ) price is 100-200 cose it depends from where you come. The room is 5 - 8 euros on night for each person, room of 4 beds. Beer is like 1 euro - 2 euros all at 500 ml, rum is 7 - 15 euro bottle, food = 3-10 euros lunch,breakfast,dinner, the village Vama Veche is one of the best locations for relaxing, not very much people, most of people are over 20-25 years old, chill people, nice womans and the sea is amazing in that period of time. Well the people who wish to come post here and lets make a list of comrades who gona join the gang Twisted Evil
In the end i must add i'm happy i play with you all and will be a pleasure to know you all. Cya around guys and lets hope we will meet on black sea. For other infos just contact me and i'll try to give you as more infos as i can.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

CLAN Meeting on JULY !!! Empty Re: CLAN Meeting on JULY !!!

Post  Symphwrak Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 am

There is a chance that i can go and have some fun with you guys drunken I hope there will be more of us !!!
Symphwrak
Symphwrak

Back to top Go down

Post  Symphwrak Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:04 am

Good news commrades !!! i found a good payed work and i start probably tomorrow cheers and that means? Good morning black sea rum bears girls and friends !!!! drunken Twisted Evil
Symphwrak
Symphwrak

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:18 am

Symphwrak wrote:Good news commrades !!! i found a good payed work and i start probably tomorrow cheers and that means? Good morning black sea rum bears girls and friends !!!! drunken Twisted Evil
Hahaha finally you made it Smile well i'm really happy for you and about this new job.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down