FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a pile of horseshit ...

3 posters

Go down

What a pile of horseshit ... Empty What a pile of horseshit ...

Post  skipme Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:28 am

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/1516-72-preview-game-economy-changes/
Quote:
As we all know, version 7.2 will be the next big update of World of Tanks. In the update, the game's economics will introduce a lot of changes. These are targeted to optimize the income of all vehicles and to set optimal prices on their modules. This will make the whole researching and purchasing process more comfortable.
End of quote

Have you seen the rebalance of game economy? WG says changes are "targeted to optimize the income of all vehicles".

At first glance I said OK, finally this game is going to be more high-tier friendly as in cutting repair costs for vehicles like E-50. But I was so wrong. WG tries to make all vehicles of the same tier and the same class produce the same amount of income. This is good as it will make it easier to grind XP as not-so-good vehicles will cost less to repair and gain more. But this is where the good part ends. Non-premium moneymaker vehicles (e.g. KV) will actually earn less.
One can argue that this is a fair trade-off because you don't have to grind so many credits because you make credits at the same time you're grinding XP. But everyone knows that at any tier, grinding XP is easier than grinding credits, so you end up credit grinding anyway with no moneymaker to make it easier, and there are a lot of tanks you don't even like to play, just grind hoping the next one is better.
I think WG is trying to force everyone to buy premium accounts/tanks for credit grinding.

So I ask you now, would you rather have a few money-maker vehicles you use to grind credits, or prefer the "targeted to optimize the income of all vehicles" economy having all vehicles earn (approximately) the same?
skipme
skipme
Admin

Back to top Go down

What a pile of horseshit ... Empty Re: What a pile of horseshit ...

Post  olariualex85 Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:26 pm

this is very strange.. scratch
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:04 am

Lets just waith the patch and we will see if game goes in a rong way or in the good way.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum