FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History Passion !!

5 posters

Go down

History Passion !! Empty History Passion !!

Post  Genovese Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 am

Well if you love history for exemple like i do and some others, i invite you guys to talk some about your favorite parts in history. Battles,kings,feuds,writers,plagues or church and so on. Any thing from history what make you love her. I'm for exemple passionate of Roman Empire, their strategy, capability to winning battles even the odds was against them, i also love Greek mithology and World War II Nazi Germany ( but only on army side, not the atrocities they made ), their amazing force and amazing plans to win battles, operation Blitz Krieg or operation barbarossa, their lance attack and after sorounding the enemy. Things like that. I invite you guys to start conversations about any history part and make a good topic from this one. I hope just you gona like my ideea about this topic, cheers.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

History Passion !! Empty Re: History Passion !!

Post  Symphwrak Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:29 pm

about history, yesterday i watch greate documental movie about Warsaw Uprising. those peoples didnt have anything, most of stuff was stolen or they make weapons by own self. i bealive that if Russian help them, they could defend and win. But Stalin Evil or Very Mad had a diferent plan about Poland
Symphwrak
Symphwrak

Back to top Go down

Post  Symphwrak Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Well maybe not win couse it's to much hehe. But i think that defend was possible
Symphwrak
Symphwrak

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Defend and die .... uhmmm but at least they would die with honor, peoples would remember them as heroes. But bloody soviets had other plans ...
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Symphwrak Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:22 am

Even a german high ranks and soldiers salut to our soldiers after they surender. Soviet cowards are not worth for our respect. But americans send only stuff not army. also most of that gear took foken gerrys
Symphwrak
Symphwrak

Back to top Go down

Post  olariualex85 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 am

i like history too.i read a lot,but i have 100 times more to read an learn.in some instances,i found that the history in our school books was only a big LIE.why? is true that history is written by the winners,but if the winners were psychopats? affraid
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  olariualex85 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 am

Stalinism = left-winged fascism. The Stalin version of communism was like a synonym version of Hitlers Germany, the only difference is in the groups they discriminated. Nazis hates Jews, communists hates the nobility, aristocrats intelligentsia. Both executed all people which were a threat to them or didn't share their views. And yes, communists burned, mass executed and starved millions of people to death as well. And ruined Russia in 1917.
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:56 am

In my point of view the bloody soviets made much more crimes than the Nazis. The Nazis begin the mass murders from 38 to 45 but the russian comunism begin from 1915 and endet around 1960. You dont like the comunism, good go to Gulag, and evry one know who enter gulag ... and not just Gulag, villages eradicated and so on .... is a long chat on this one.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Byrhon Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:22 pm

History
I think a lot of people who play Wot like history.

I'm from France, and here, a lot of people think that battle of France in 1940 was a joke for german.
But all german texts and report of battle say that it was very hard for them.

At Stonne, the village was take 7 times the first day of battle.
Pierre Billote fought at this battle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sedan_%281940%29#Battle_of_Stonne

In French with the loses:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Stonne
Byrhon
Byrhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 am

Byrhon wrote:History
I think a lot of people who play Wot like history.

I'm from France, and here, a lot of people think that battle of France in 1940 was a joke for german.
But all german texts and report of battle say that it was very hard for them.

At Stonne, the village was take 7 times the first day of battle.
Pierre Billote fought at this battle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sedan_%281940%29#Battle_of_Stonne

In French with the loses:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Stonne
You did very good job mate, keep the good work. I'm sure who love history would enjoy those articles as i did. +1
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:12 am

One of the best battles in history is battle of gaugamela, Alexander the Great vs Darius of Persia. Amazing strategy, amazing fight skills for the greeks and amazing what numbers had persians and how they lose. Plese do read this article and i hope you will enjoy it as i did.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gaugamela
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Archangel_Srb Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:11 pm

I am a huge history fan , and i like Greek history a lot . I like their tactics used against the Persians in the Greek-Persian war . For example the tactic used by the Greek commander in the Battle of Marathon .
Besides Greek history i also like my country's history. The feats that were achieved in the first World War like the victory in the Battle of Cer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer
And the victory in the Battle of River Kolubara and Drina
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_kolubara
Archangel_Srb
Archangel_Srb

Back to top Go down

Post  Byrhon Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:27 am

I don't know the serbian front in 14/18.
But i know that the war was because of you :p

Photo of me in 44/45 french/US uniforme and 16/18 french uniforme.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.331269343587134.73012.331250950255640&type=3
Byrhon
Byrhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Archangel_Srb Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 am

Well it kind of is because of us , but the real reason is the Austrian annexation of Bosnia. It was violating the Berlin congress that took place in 1878 (btw that's when Serbia, Montenegro and Romania were declared independent) Austria got the occupation of Bosnia for 20 years but the Austrians took things in to their own hands and annexed Bosnia in 1908 . But Russia still recovering from the defeat in the Russo-Japanese war in 1905 was unable to react and neither of the superpowers wasn't ready for war. But that is the real reason for WWI, the Sarajevo assassination was the spark that lit the fuse.
Archangel_Srb
Archangel_Srb

Back to top Go down

Post  Byrhon Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:57 am

The Sarajevo assassination was the start that everybody want in Europa.

France want a revenge against Germany for the war of 1870-71 and the annexation of Alsace-Lorraine. 75% of my family come from Alsace-Lorraine and they fought in Prussian army in 14/18 v_v.
Byrhon
Byrhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum