FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW RANKS !!!

5 posters

Go down

NEW RANKS !!! Empty NEW RANKS !!!

Post  Genovese Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:38 am

Here is the section where we will post new ranks in clan, the guys who was promoted for their job in clan, and other who lost their ranks because of inactivity or because they didnt made their job.
Today Seba_S goes up in rank as Deputy Commander, a position he was earned by his loyalty to this clan and his skills on arty. His job from now on will be to recruit more guys in clan, train other arty fellas and take care on other duttys. Good job brother, what can i say you have the eye for arty and the skills Smile. Enjoy the new rank !!
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

NEW RANKS !!! Empty Re: NEW RANKS !!!

Post  Genovese Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:42 am

Today also Luncani was promoted from Field Commander to recruiter, his job is simple, recruit new blood in clan with good skills. This guy for exemple is one of my best frends and his modesty and loyalty to clan is impressive. He was Deputy Commander when i started this clan with him but because he cant take care of his work in WoT because of his horror job he wanted to lose that position, at first i didnt wanted to lose him as Commander but what can i do if the man want ... But at least now he can get new people in clan because he have the magic eye on talented tankers Smile. Good job brother !!
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

NEW RANKS !!! Empty Thanks for a promotion

Post  seba_s Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:22 am

Thanks for a promotion, I will try to, be a good Deputy Commander.
Congratulations to Luncani.
Good luck

seba_s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Symphwrak Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 am

Congratulations Luncani and Seba_s cheers
Symphwrak
Symphwrak

Back to top Go down

Post  olariualex85 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 am

i'm honoured to fight at your side mates cheers
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  luncani Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Genovese wrote:Today also Luncani was promoted from Field Commander to recruiter, his job is simple, recruit new blood in clan with good skills. This guy for exemple is one of my best frends and his modesty and loyalty to clan is impressive. He was Deputy Commander when i started this clan with him but because he cant take care of his work in WoT because of his horror job he wanted to lose that position, at first i didnt wanted to lose him as Commander but what can i do if the man want ... But at least now he can get new people in clan because he have the magic eye on talented tankers Smile. Good job brother !!

I cannot recruit new members, for your info. Maybe a bug ?
luncani
luncani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down