FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN SPLIT IN TEAMS !!!

Go down

CLAN SPLIT IN TEAMS !!! Empty CLAN SPLIT IN TEAMS !!!

Post  Genovese Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm

[b]Well i have one pretty good ideea in my opinion for clan wars, and i want your opinions guys.
The ideea is to split clan in teams, and i mean like this: I take in one team for exemple: Luncani,Ady1,Snake and Skipme, Symph will take 2 more arty and one scout or medium. Earwig for exemple take Alex,Xeno,Byrhon and Danizen. Evry commander will have his team, and before evry battle i meet with commanders and tell them the tactic, evry commander will stay on different channel of team speak with his team and will know what his team have to do. If something is rong commander join on my channel and repot what is rong, we find the solution and he return on his grup and apply that tactic. Before evry single battle commanders will join on training with me and we gona make tactics for that map, like this evry one will know his role and what to do, because if evry one gona scream on TS what i do now where to go will be a big mess. 7.3 Patch is close, and that means starting of clan wars for us. So be ready guys grind your tanks, and stay tunned. Post your opinions please, we care about evry single guy in clan,evry one will get his chance to prove his valor on clan wars. If you find company hard think clan wars is 10x much harder. Cheers comrades !!
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down