FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Wars

+3
seba_s
Xavox
BolekP
7 posters

Go down

Clan Wars  Empty Clan Wars

Post  BolekP Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 am

Our first battle and 12 candidates to "our" province Smile
Maybe we will meet 30 minutes earlier and we will have some practice or discuss about tactic?

BolekP
BolekP

Back to top Go down

Clan Wars  Empty Re: Clan Wars

Post  BolekP Tue May 15, 2012 6:01 am

We are after first battle (to be honest after two but it is not important) and I have few reflections.

First at all. Good job guys, it was nice experience.

1) Genovese Today at 12:51 pm
(...)and Bolek will do what he do best, scout the enemy.( good job on last clan war mate) (...)
no, is not good job, I died too fast and t-50-2 is not enough for clan wars, two bat chatillons explained me why Smile
2) Africa is good direction, yesterday I watched map and checked few clans and... their is few provinces which are owned by clans weaker than our (especially in Western Africa). Of course in this provinces we can earn a little gold, for example 24 gold per day but now gold is not so much important. I thought about provinces: Lagunes, Ouaka, Western Cameroun.
3) Main problem maybe not conquer provinces but hold them. In my opinion when we conquer any we should in next days try to move, I mean move to the center of Africa, few provinces from landing zone, but this need players with many tanks on IX or X trier (when other are freezed) which we do not have Sad
4) So maybe solution will be play more often in company mode?
5) We need to improve communication between us during battle, maybe we need to prepare few plans for map. All of us (which was in second battle) saw how quick theirs responded to our tactic.

And it is almost all.
Unfortunately my english is on very low level so I hope you are understand me, if not, I will glad to explain everything and much more in Polish Smile
BolekP
BolekP

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavox Tue May 15, 2012 7:48 am

Can someone tell me how was the first battle? I don't have much time to play and check everything. I have time to check fast our Forum Smile
Xavox
Xavox

Back to top Go down

Post  seba_s Tue May 15, 2012 8:15 am

In the first round was very good, and our artillery scout done a good job (unfortunately I was not in the first 4 minutes, lost Connects server).
In the second round opponent was better and more experienced, but I think we learned something.

Replays:

http://speedy.sh/6WRMN/20120514-2036-germany-G-E-cliff-CW1-WIN.wotreplay
http://speedy.sh/Y2r5G/20120514-2103-germany-G-E-cliff-CW2-LOSE.wotreplay

seba_s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senter Tue May 15, 2012 3:57 pm

It all looks unfamiliar. For example you're zoomed way more out than I can with any tank. (I'm not talking about arty view). Also you switch to targets really quickly. How do you do that? I feel like a noob now Razz

Senter

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Wed May 16, 2012 12:36 am

seba_s wrote:In the first round was very good, and our artillery scout done a good job (unfortunately I was not in the first 4 minutes, lost Connects server).
In the second round opponent was better and more experienced, but I think we learned something.

Replays:

http://speedy.sh/6WRMN/20120514-2036-germany-G-E-cliff-CW1-WIN.wotreplay
http://speedy.sh/Y2r5G/20120514-2103-germany-G-E-cliff-CW2-LOSE.wotreplay
You did a good job with this videos, but i notice you hit pretty low damage on enemy tanks with that litle monster you got Seba, well in future if we manage to get some land that's for sure you are on the list with gold, you need gold to get premium ammo, with that premium ammo ... uhhh mama Smile God have mercy on them cose you wont Smile
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Wed May 16, 2012 12:42 am

[quote="BolekP"]We are after first battle (to be honest after two but it is not important) and I have few reflections.

First at all. Good job guys, it was nice experience.

1) Genovese Today at 12:51 pm
(...)and Bolek will do what he do best, scout the enemy.( good job on last clan war mate) (...)
no, is not good job, I died too fast and t-50-2 is not enough for clan wars, two bat chatillons explained me why Smile
2) Africa is good direction, yesterday I watched map and checked few clans and... their is few provinces which are owned by clans weaker than our (especially in Western Africa). Of course in this provinces we can earn a little gold, for example 24 gold per day but now gold is not so much important. I thought about provinces: Lagunes, Ouaka, Western Cameroun.
3) Main problem maybe not conquer provinces but hold them. In my opinion when we conquer any we should in next days try to move, I mean move to the center of Africa, few provinces from landing zone, but this need players with many tanks on IX or X trier (when other are freezed) which we do not have Sad
4) So maybe solution will be play more often in company mode?
5) We need to improve communication between us during battle, maybe we need to prepare few plans for map. All of us (which was in second battle) saw how quick theirs responded to our tactic.

1. You did a good job mate, evry one agrees on that, you scout them all, you died yes true, but you can improve your scouting skills battle by battle.
2. Yes we invade Afrika tonight, and hopefully we will do better than previous one, check my post with tactics for tonight clan wars.
3. Yes we intend to do that, i have no reason to stay on landing zone, if we manage to take one land next day we move deaper and deaper.
4. We will play more companys mate, but i repeat dont waith just for me to do those companys, that's why i put Deputy Commanders there, look on our clan members and check who is in charge. They have same powers as me, so ask them if i'm not on-line to make a company, i cant do evry thing alone, that's why we are a clan.
5. Read number 2 Smile
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  seba_s Wed May 16, 2012 2:03 am

Senter wrote:It all looks unfamiliar. For example you're zoomed way more out than I can with any tank. (I'm not talking about arty view). Also you switch to targets really quickly. How do you do that? I feel like a noob now Razz

I will try write a post which mods I use and how to install, (zoom etc...)
and write a short guide on how to play the artillery, switch to targets really quickly and how to use all available keyboard shortcuts

Genovese wrote:
You did a good job with this videos, but i notice you hit pretty low damage on enemy tanks with that litle monster you got Seba, well in future if we manage to get some land that's for sure you are on the list with gold, you need gold to get premium ammo, with that premium ammo ... uhhh mama God have mercy on them cose you wont

Frankly, I'm not happy with the performances, poor accuracy, presumably the stress and nerves associated with the loss of connection. If the hit in average dmg 700-1000 tierX without penetration, splash 500-800. With Goold amo, just splash is better but it's always good to hit the group of tanks and take each of 500 dmg Smile

seba_s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clan Wars  Empty clan wars this evening

Post  michaelmenting Wed May 16, 2012 2:46 am

Hi Guys,

I'm better know as bennydederde witch is my in game nickname. I got a message from symp yesterday about the clan wars. I missed the first clan wars im sorry I let you guys down. I've read that today there will also be a clanwars I will try to be there.

ragards,

michaelmenting

Back to top Go down

Post  Helium_Boy Thu May 17, 2012 3:40 am

So sorry i cold not make it yestarday guys. Ill see u all tonight.
Helium_Boy
Helium_Boy

https://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/gabi_c_b/tank/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down