FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanks that we need !!

+4
olariualex85
skipme
Symphwrak
Genovese
8 posters

Go down

Tanks that we need !! Empty Tanks that we need !!

Post  Genovese Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Well evry day as passing evry player get more and more experience and unlock new tanks, but the problem is this we need some special tanks in clan wars. That's why i invite you guys to talk about your new tanks what you want to get now and in near future. For exemple i have allready IS 7, E-100,T54,Jagdtiger,IS 4 and new US tier 9. Plus i'm going for E-50 and Object 704, i alos have GW Tiger but i must accept and admit i'm not an arty player, i dont feel the game like i feel with IS 4 for exemple or T 54. I'm really courios what you will farm and want to get in near future.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Tanks that we need !! Empty My Tanks

Post  Symphwrak Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 am

I already have T34 that will become premium and be replaced with M103 and i want to get tier X USA heavy tank for sure. Later maybe ill go think about USA or German tank destroyes
Symphwrak
Symphwrak

Back to top Go down

Tanks that we need !! Empty Re: Tanks that we need !!

Post  Genovese Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:36 am

Symphwrak wrote:I already have T34 that will become premium and be replaced with M103 and i want to get tier X USA heavy tank for sure. Later maybe ill go think about USA or German tank destroyes
Well as far as i read and understand on forums, the new German TD's will be great, the E-100 TD will have huge damage but low speed and ... is gona be some kind of T95 Smile but a litle faster. The russian ones i think they gona be great, now with 7.2 they decrease size of Object, so he will have an amazing camo + harder to hit ...
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Tanks that we need !! Empty I need $$

Post  skipme Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:03 am

For now I've got IS-4, GW Panther, Panther 2, Slugger, jgpzIV and M4A3E8 aready researched, but I don't have enough money to buy them. I'm also close to E-75 and T-43. I want to research the whole German tree, last lines being Maus and GW TypE. I'm also going for IS-4, IS-7 and T-54, T95 and T20 (I don't know about pershing or patton but i really love the T20).

I'm looking forward for 7.2 update to have the premium T34 because I'm sick of griding credits with Löwe (it has an excellent gun but its way too slow for my taste).

I didn't get the Type 59, but WG said there will be future events when it'll be available and i will definitely get it.
skipme
skipme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  olariualex85 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:41 am

i'll go heavy on them Twisted Evil
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  BolekP Thu May 17, 2012 11:41 am

Guys what is better IS4 or IS7? I have KW3 and IS and in short time I will have trier VIII but I do not know what I should choose
BolekP
BolekP

Back to top Go down

Post  dragon257 Fri May 18, 2012 2:29 am

I have the panter II and going for E-50 and have the T 44 for the big tank i have examined the E-75 and farming for credits to buy it study
dragon257
dragon257

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Fri May 18, 2012 6:48 am

BolekP wrote:Guys what is better IS4 or IS7? I have KW3 and IS and in short time I will have trier VIII but I do not know what I should choose
Bouth are great tanks, is your call.
IS 4 + and - : + he have 2400 HP, amazing penetration and very fast reloading + good armor. the - are low speed and damage.
IS 7 + he have 50 speed so is very fast tank, good damage and good armor. the - are lowest penetration than IS 4 but now with very much and some times when you just love to drive it you get ammo rack Smile at least that was the problems before, now it seams is much stronger, + is harder to penetrate than before since they low him at size.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Warning49 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:59 pm

http://wot-stats.appspot.com/clan/500005488/feud-feud

I have took a look at this site, to see what tanks we had for CW. We obviously need more tier X (in my opinion IS4, IS7 and T110E5 are the most usefull)
But we are also lacking in tier VIII arty. We currently have 2 (seba and armourpierce).
And more T54 for use in the scouting role in CW could be usefull. i thinkPattons and E50 are not that usefull in CW, i am not sure about the Bat chat.

And if we want to win in CW. We need to use gold ammo.

Warning49
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senter Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 am

I am working hard to get my T54. Though I do not have a premium account anymore at the moment so it will take a while.

Senter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum