FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Jully meeting

+2
Symphwrak
BeQuick
6 posters

Go down

About Jully meeting Empty About Jully meeting

Post  BeQuick Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:50 am

I cant write there it says that only administators can write. Smile I will see if I can come but I looking for some trasport to that place. I dont know where to find it. I should go from Serbia Nis or Belgrade. Smile ok I found that I can go to Bukurest for 50 euros I dont know what is flexipass Smile I will look for more Smile.

BeQuick

Back to top Go down

About Jully meeting Empty Re: About Jully meeting

Post  Symphwrak Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 pm

still alot of time but think about it couse its worth of it Smile im trying to save some money for that trip couse i realy want to go
Symphwrak
Symphwrak

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 pm

BeQuick wrote:I cant write there it says that only administators can write. Smile I will see if I can come but I looking for some trasport to that place. I dont know where to find it. I should go from Serbia Nis or Belgrade. Smile ok I found that I can go to Bukurest for 50 euros I dont know what is flexipass Smile I will look for more Smile.
From what country you wana come ? Because i can make some routes for ya mate Wink
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  BeQuick Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:15 am

From Serbia. City Nis or Belgrade. If you can make me route but I will see if I can come Smile

BeQuick

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 am

BeQuick wrote:From Serbia. City Nis or Belgrade. If you can make me route but I will see if I can come Smile
Well i live in Timisoara mate, the border with Serbia, is simple, you can come here spend 1-2 days have some drinks and than we go together on the black sea and meet with the rest of gang, or they all come here and we all leave from here and have damn foking fun Twisted Evil
You have direct train Belgrade - Timisoara or buss or i can make small sacrifice and pick you up from serbia - romania border if you have with what to go there. I have 50% serbian blood after my father but never learn the language Sad .. they never teach me that.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Senter Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:47 am

Ah Vama Veche...

When I visited Romania I went to Vama Veche. Nice beach and music. Too bad I have some mixed feelings about the place. Had a girlfriend there, dated, sexed and got seperated by her friend. It's a long story. Though I have other plans for the summer. Though I urgently suggest not to drink any water from the tab cause it gave me a stomache infection. No I also found the worst toilet I've ever seen in my life in Vama Veche. Razz
Do take photo's though. You guys might even stay at the same place I used to stay. That'd be very coincidential.
Even though I describe it as a bad memory, it is a very interesting memory I'll always keep close in my heart.

Have fun!

Senter

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:16 am

Senter wrote:Ah Vama Veche...

When I visited Romania I went to Vama Veche. Nice beach and music. Too bad I have some mixed feelings about the place. Had a girlfriend there, dated, sexed and got seperated by her friend. It's a long story. Though I have other plans for the summer. Though I urgently suggest not to drink any water from the tab cause it gave me a stomache infection. No I also found the worst toilet I've ever seen in my life in Vama Veche. Razz
Do take photo's though. You guys might even stay at the same place I used to stay. That'd be very coincidential.
Even though I describe it as a bad memory, it is a very interesting memory I'll always keep close in my heart.

Have fun!
Well mate i go there like 4 years now and never had those problems, who knows in what nightmare you got in Smile) but where we gona stay is clean and safe, they have clean bathroom tv in room, and more. + the sons of that woman what have the house work on Police so dont worry we are safe Smile. The Village is one of the clean villages from black sea, other villages dont give a fuk so much on that thing.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Helium_Boy Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Ill probably be stopping in Vama Veche around the same time u guys are planning to go there. It will be nice if we could have a bier. I usually hang out in the Pirate pub pirat . That one of the few places that play good rock anymore... although it looks like a wrecked boat Smile. See you around there, if i'm to drunk to notice u just give me a good push.

PS. It wold be nice if 1 of u guys that live in Romania could give me your cell number over the e-mail so we cold meet easier.
Helium_Boy
Helium_Boy

https://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/gabi_c_b/tank/

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Helium_Boy wrote:Ill probably be stopping in Vama Veche around the same time u guys are planning to go there. It will be nice if we could have a bier. I usually hang out in the Pirate pub pirat . That one of the few places that play good rock anymore... although it looks like a wrecked boat Smile. See you around there, if i'm to drunk to notice u just give me a good push.

PS. It wold be nice if 1 of u guys that live in Romania could give me your cell number over the e-mail so we cold meet easier.

Well the gang is getting bigger and bigger Smile. Yes i know exactly where you mean Wink i'm a pirate for the love of god Smile at least i have some fotos where i apear like one Smile) fotos where i was foking game over Smile)
My cell number is 0721.675.171
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:24 pm

So far the gang is this one if all they come as they said: Symph, Helium, Quick,Skipme,Luncani,SuzetaMecanica. But i'm pretty sure we gona have more gang members there Twisted Evil
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  BeQuick Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:18 am

I wont we be coming there. My parents arent giving me to come Sad. I have 18 years but they dont give me. Maybe some other time.

BeQuick

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 am

Black Sea is near guys, and so far for the bloody trip is just me,suzeta,skipme and olariualex ( just notice me he will be there ) at this very momment is on Italy working for the money he need there for the black rum and beer lol! and evry single time he take care to remind me he is losing his minds without WoT and our gang lol!
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Symphwrak Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:00 am

I am sorry guys but i cant go on the black sea, i didnt get my money back to repair car and couse of that i didnt get the job. I realy wanted to come but its impossible...
Symphwrak
Symphwrak

Back to top Go down

Post  olariualex85 Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Symphwrak wrote:I am sorry guys but i cant go on the black sea, i didnt get my money back to repair car and couse of that i didnt get the job. I realy wanted to come but its impossible...

Damn.. Mad
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down