FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUNE / SEPTEMBER !!!

Go down

JUNE / SEPTEMBER !!! Empty JUNE / SEPTEMBER !!!

Post  Genovese Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 am

[b][i]Well guys the summer is here, most of us have plans for vacation and things like that, others dont and find pleasure and relaxing on WoT, nothing rong here but i will be glad to hear after summer is ending you had amazing adventures and had great time. The clan wars are off for at least 1 mounth that means 15 july or something like that, but lets focus better on spending time with frends and do things what we cant do in winter. The point of this topic is from september when the summer is over we will begin in force the clan wars and not just, in the mean time lets focus on recruting and make some times platoons and companys and have some fun when we are not out side and have some real fun. The second point is tier X, the guys who have tier 8-9 you have time untill september to reserch them and be ready for clan wars, i want us to begin in force and have ready 2 teams, so we can have 2 clan wars at same time. I have great faith in you guys and i hope we all gona be ready for september, is hard for any of us at this very momment to focus on WoT when out side is 33-40+ grades and you are force to play WoT with headphones Smile) ... that's why i say lets take a brake and focus on real fun, because is not an army for the love of God. I expect from you all some pics and share together what we did on summer. And lets not forget about clan meeting on 27 July in Romania / Black Sea / Vama Veche. I hope to see a lot of you there, those who can afford and can come off corse. It will be my pleasure to meet you all and introduce you in the world of fun and dark rum Smile))) Cya around comrades, CHEERS !!!
PS
Dont forget mates, this clan is above others because our first objective is to become friends and know eachother, since other clans dont give a fuck on their members i really care about your problems and other things, so any time you need help or advice or anything else dont avoid to contact me. In the mounths as passed we bound some friendship relations and that means a lot since is just a game.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down