FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XVM player rating mod

2 posters

Go down

XVM player rating mod Empty XVM player rating mod

Post  Warning49 Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:32 am

i found an interersting mod that displays player winrate, number of battles and efficiency.

you can download it here: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?showtopic=98962&st=

Its interesting to see which are the good players in battle, who you can rely on and learn from and the idiots.
Its also interesting for recruiters, so you know which players, you can take a closer look at and maybe recruit him.

XVM player rating mod Shot1214

its also adds:
OverTargetMarkers
Disable Postmortem Panel
Vehicle Icons Mirroring Controlling
Players Panel Controlling (width and transparency)
Clock in battle loading screen

Warning49
Admin

Back to top Go down

XVM player rating mod Empty Re: XVM player rating mod

Post  Helium_Boy Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:09 am

Thank you for this. I'm a bit worried tho that this mod also contains a tracker/warm virus that records and sends your password. Hope thats not the case cos the mod is great. Ty again.

You should also know that it removes the ingame tanks tier indicator if you were using that. If you want it back you have to get read of the mod and you can only do that by reinstalling the game or waiting for a new version. This sucks because i liked the tier indicator. I have also seen some game crashes but i cant say if this is because of the mod or the new 7.4 version of the game.

After a few game i realized that this mod is useless for me. I recomand it for recruiters only. The % win chance indicator is 100% bull shit so dont count on that.

Good luck to you all!
Helium_Boy
Helium_Boy

https://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/gabi_c_b/tank/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum