FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation !!!

3 posters

Go down

Summer Vacation !!! Empty Summer Vacation !!!

Post  Genovese Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:50 am

Well lets talk about your plans for the summer guys, cose i sopose 80% of you will go at least in one place. Me for exemple 13 July - 16 July going on Cincis ( romanian lake ) near Hunedoara, and after that i'm gona prepare for the black sea. 2 August - 12 August i'm gona be on Vama Veche, hopefully with some of our clan members who wish to come as we talk before. And for the end of vacation on 25 August - 30 August going on fishing at Surduc lake near my town Timisoara with Luncani. Lets hope you will enjoy your summer vacation and after this you will share with us all some good momments from there, and maybe some fotos, i'm gona do that without hesitance.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation !!! Empty Re: Summer Vacation !!!

Post  Kuzu Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:09 pm

hi
long time no see. I am already acclimating in england, i will stay there for the end of summer. Finally i get pc which will handle WOT.
Kuzu
Kuzu

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Kuzu wrote:hi
long time no see. I am already acclimating in england, i will stay there for the end of summer. Finally i get pc which will handle WOT.
WOOOWWWW you are alive ??? God damn ... i though some talibans end your misery so far Smile))) Ehh kidding .. WELKOME BACK !!! cheers
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  olariualex85 Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Geno,i hope i'll stick with you at the Black Sea !! with a lot of BLACK RUM and big ass bitches
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:18 pm

olariualex85 wrote:Geno,i hope i'll stick with you at the Black Sea !! with a lot of BLACK RUM and big ass bitches
Well so far i dont know, i prolly gona change my plans and go in 20 August on Turkey for 10 days, since here the clan meeting is off ... what else i can do ... and about big ass bitches .. well i let them all to you, i really have other taste on womans Wink
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:09 am

Since summer clan meeting is off and none of you cant or dont want to come, maybe we will meet in winter. But that we will talk in mounths that will follow.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum