FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disclaimer

3 posters

Go down

Disclaimer Empty Disclaimer

Post  skipme Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:22 am

I really needed to write this, to be clear, I admire the controversial SS for the great management and effectiveness they had to fulfill a purpose, not for their cruel act of genocide. They could've been as well good and effective at manufacturing wooden unicorns for children, I'd still admire them.
skipme
skipme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Disclaimer Empty Re: Disclaimer

Post  Genovese Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Well i agree with you brother, but some people really hate this manufacturing wooden unicorns factory. I agree they was the PRO army of Germans, they was the elite, true !!!
Even Michael Wittmann who was World War II tank ace was an SS mermeber, even he killd 188 tanks and 184 or something motorised vechicles, but the comany emblem still iritate and offend other peoples. I can go on with loads of storys from Wordl War II and SS, storys told by my familly elders. They admire SS as well, they admit even now they was most discipline soldiers but evry one hate the other side of the SS, the crimes and cold blood experiments and other things they did. They had bad luck to be lead buy some sick liders like Himmler, Hess, Bormann, Heydrich and so on.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  olariualex85 Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:54 pm

The Schutzstaffel was the elite. But here,you see,this "problem" has two edges.Like everywhere in this world,the people is with or against.The post-war brainwash on the population was so strong so when they hear about the nazis or when they see signs or any other thing that is related to them,the people act very badly,especially the germans from nowadays.Example : The Swastika 卐...this signs IS NOT a NAZI sign.Hitler just adopted is.The swastika was used from thousands of years ago,it's a holy symbol.and is a beautyful symbol, i like it bounce .
P.S. : the skull from my avatar is the Totenkopf (dead man's head) used by the old prussian husars,adopted by the SS,and other divisions,especialy 3.SS-Panzergrenadier-Division Totenkopf and 3.SS-Panzer-Division Totenkopf.The Totenkopf division was numbered with the "Germanic" divisions of the Waffen-SS. These included also the SS-Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler, SS-Panzer Division Das Reich, and SS-Panzer Division Wiking.

Meine ehre heißt treue
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  olariualex85 Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:58 pm

one more thing. i have a big respect for all soldiers who faught in WW2,but not for the mad leaders who send them to meet their creator flower
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:02 am

Yes i understand your passion for the Nazis, but please dont forget this is not an Nazi clan, and some people could feel offendet. I love history for exemple, i love strategy, and capability of winning battles, and i admire nazi tactics of blitz krieg or operation Barba Rossa, and so on,i even have the nazis war flag on my wall, but not with the 卐. But i cant agree with racial hate, symbols who push people to hate others.
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  olariualex85 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:36 am

Yes.We are not a nazi clan.affraid.is just history study
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  Genovese Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:38 am

Yes it is mon frere, and is better to remain history Wink