FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall Empty Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall

Post  skipme Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Hello,
Due to some temporary financial problems on my side and teamspeak employees suspending our teamspeak account after 1 day late payment, I will close the account and therefor we switch to Raidcall. You can download Radicall from here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Just join the group [url] ID: 4832824 [/url] . Ask one of our admins to provide you with membership so you can join subgroups as platoons and such and passwords for training, clan wars and company rooms.
The audio quality is as good as TeamSpeak, if not superior, and the only disadvantages are decreased control over users by admins (less advanced functions, not less security), and shouldn't affect members at all.

So please download Raidcall and create accounts (it takes like 2 mins), and I hope I'll hear from you soon (literally).

Thank you, and good luck in battles
skipme
skipme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall Empty Re: Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall

Post  Genovese Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:16 am

We stay on TEAM SPEAK !! Raidcall is just for an backup if TS goes down .. the adress for our new TS is 178.217.184.25 ... we are all there. Cya on TS !!!
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down