FEUD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About "Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall"

3 posters

Go down

About "Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall" Empty About "Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall"

Post  seba_s Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:00 am

It seems to me that such a change could discourage players to use voice.
It was a big problem for players to join the ts, now registration, installation of new software will not help.

Yesterday, I install, on my TeamSpeak server, so it does not require fees, the quality is good.

Server address:

We should consider, is not it better to stay with ts

seba_s
Admin

Back to top Go down

About "Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall" Empty Re: About "Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall"

Post  Genovese Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:31 am

Yes i agree, i dont want to move on other software eighter, but you need to create channels you need to put admins and so on ... do that things until Skipy gona solve his bank problems and .... prolly will take some time ..
Create 5-6 platoon rooms, 1 training room, 1 CW room, etc etc ...
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

About "Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall" Empty Re: About "Goodbye TeamSpeak, Hello Raidcall"

Post  Genovese Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:34 am

Last night for exemple was 6 or 7 people on at that TS .. and all talk at same time .. is imposible to focus if you play platoon if evry one say shoot that mother fucker Smile)
Genovese
Genovese

Back to top Go down

Post  olariualex85 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Smile))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
olariualex85
olariualex85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down